What do we do?
At 9 Beat swimming we are using our combined 30+ years working with Athletes at GB and International level to develop suitable, specific training programmes for all abilities from first Triathlon to International Athletes.
Members area for video drill tutorials, new videos added weekly.
Facebook community group to discuss and share “battle stories”. Members also get early access to events and bookings before general release.
Nutrition plans for specific needs coming soon. Requests taken!
Strength and conditioning plans and videos coming soon. Requests taken!
Bespoke plans available. Please email your requirements (link) and a quote will be provided within 24 hours.
Who are we?
Head Coach Lee Holland
Current Head of Performance / National Coach of the Isle of Man Swimming Team
Lee has enjoyed a successful swimming career swimming International level. He has been coaching professionally for 20 years.
- 50+ Medals at British Age Group and Youth Level.
- Head coach to IOM Commonwealth Team Glasgow 2014 and Gold Coast 2018.
- 7 British Champions
- 4 commonwealth Finalists & 6 Commonwealth Semi Finalists.
“Our aim is to help swimmers achieve their full potential, be it Age Group, Masters, Open Water or Triathlon. Developing training programmes and information systems that will enable them to do this, providing them with the technical skills and high level of fitness and conditioning needed.”
S and C Coaching / Nutritional advice Fay Holland
Fay has been a Personal Trainer for 13 years and S+C coach to a number of High Level Swim Programmes including European Medalists and Commonwealth Finalists.
- Provides coaching and Nutrition advice for a range of sports including Swimming, Cycling (Road and Mountain), Triathlon, BodyBuilding, Football
- An Accomplished Sportswoman across multi disciplines, Fay has recently competed in the IBFA Britain and Nabba England BodyBuilding Finals, played competitive football, Competed in various 10K Events and was the British Women’s Champion 2018 of the Longest Day Longest Ride 24 Hour mountain bike race
Assistant Coach Joel Watterson
- Assistant Swim Coach
- Joel is the Isle of Man National Record Holder in multiple events including 50 free, 50 Fly and 100 Free, 2018 Island Games Champion and Commonwealth Youth Games Finalist in 2017 in Bahamas.
- A Freestyle and Butterfly Specialist, Joel is often the subject in our drill videos for the education of 9 beat followers. Joel has this year come on board as coaching staff and is already realising another talent on the pool deck as well as in it!