What do we do?
At 9 Beat swimming we are using our combined 30+ years working with Athletes at GB and International level to develop suitable, specific training programmes for all abilities from first Triathlon to International Athletes.
Members area for video drill tutorials, new videos added weekly.
Facebook community group to discuss and share “battle stories”. Members also get early access to events and bookings before general release.
Nutrition plans for specific needs coming soon. Requests taken!
Strength and conditioning plans and videos coming soon. Requests taken!
Bespoke plans available. Please email your requirements (link) and a quote will be provided within 24 hours.
Who are we?
Head Coach Lee Holland
Current Head of Performance / National Coach of the Isle of Man Swimming Team
Lee has enjoyed a successful swimming career swimming International level. He has been coaching professionally for 17 years.
- 50+ Medals at British Age Group and Youth Level.
- Head coach to IOM Commonwealth Team Glasgow 2014
- 7 British Champions
“Our aim is to help swimmers achieve their full potential, be it Age Group, Masters, Open Water or Triathlon. Developing training programmes and information systems that will enable them to do this, providing them with the technical skills and high level of fitness and conditioning needed.”
S and C Coaching / Nutritional advice Fay Holland
Fay has been a Personal Trainer for 13 years and S+C coach to a number of High Level Swim Programmes including European Medalists and Commonwealth Finalists.
- Provides coaching and Nutrition advice for a range of sports including Swimming, Cycling (Road and Mountain), Triathlon, BodyBuilding, Football
- An Accomplished Sportswoman across multi disciplines, Fay has recently competed in the IBFA Britain and Nabba England BodyBuilding Finals, played competitive football, Competed in various 10K Events and is the Reigning Women’s Champion of the Longest Day Longest Ride 24 Hour mountain bike race
Assistant Coach Brody Hewison
- Assistant Swim Coach
- Brody is still Competing at International level and has competed in finals at both the Island games and Commonwealth Youth Games in Samoa. Brody is the Isle Of Man National Record holder for the 50M Freestyle SCM.
- A Freestyle and Butterfly Specialist, Brody’s coaching skillset has assisted many athletes from young swimmers to Triathlon and Masters swimmers. Brody prides himself in his “can do” approach and will often be seen in the pool giving demonstrations and putting together Drill videos for the education of 9 beat members.